Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream is all natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays and a combination of citrus essential oils, which absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a long-lasting and highly effective experience. The frosting-like consistency allows for easy manual application and rapid absorption, and is ideal for all skin types.
Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream includes the following essential oils:
- LITSEA CUBEBA: Native to Southeast Asia, this sweet-spicy citrus is a potent antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, deodorizer, and vulnerary (heals wounds).
- BERGAMOT: our bergaptene-free bergamot (not photosensitizing) is analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic, deodorizer, febrifuge (reduces fevers), and skin tonifier.
- LIME and GRAPEFRUIT: Naturally lift spirits and are fantastic antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, and deodorant oils.
- LEMONGRASS: Another terrific essential oil that is naturally analgesic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, deodorant, and fungicidal.
- VANILLA ABSOLUTE: This thick, nearly resinous liquid paste is not an essential oil but rather a concentrated aromatic oil extracted from from the flowers and pods of the vanilla plant (part of the orchid family). This delicious smelling, slightly smoky paste is a natural antioxidant, coolant, anticarcinogenic, and quickly heals wounds.
Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream is vegan and is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients. Our Citrus Deodorant Cream does not contain questionables such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, harsh and harmful derivatives, petroleum, or aluminum compounds that are frequently found in commercial antiperspirants, and is NEVER tested on animals.
Soapwalla does not use aluminum zirconium in our Deodorant Cream; aluminum zirconium cause skin cells to swell and in turn pinch your sweat glands closed in order to keep them from releasing perspiration. Please therefore note that our Deodorant Cream is not an antiperspirant.