Size: 1.7 fl oz, 50 ml.
Our richest moisturizer is formulated with sixteen sources of hydration and twelve sources of age-defying botanicals that lift, plump, and volumize the look of the skin. Hyaluronic and essential fatty acids help lock in moisture for an instantly soft, supple, youthful appearance.
* 18 Active Natural Ingredients
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. Known for its purity and integrity and as the only CoQ10 made in the USA, Kaneka’s yeast-derived CoQ10 has shown to diminish the appearance of discoloration caused by sun damage.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
* Bursting with minerals, amino acids, and more than 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed oil improves skin elasticity, suppleness, and effectively combats damaging free radical formation.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* Despite its light texture, Kukui oil’s fatty acid profile rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids is especially nourishing and helps ameliorate the effects of UV overexposure.
* Supercritical extraction of Rosehip fruit provides a rich source of phytonutrients with high antioxidant capability and a prized essential fatty acid composition ideal for healing chapped or irritated skin.
* 12 Active Natural Ingredients
* Neroli & Sweet Orange: Sun-safe, uplifting fruit and flower essential oils kiss skin with the magic of an eternal Spring’s Inflorescence.
* Iris Stem Cells & Vitamin C Ester: Created with the best green technologies to inspire and protect collagen and to plump skin to a vibrant luminosity.
* Moringa: A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of a miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought to soothe and nourish stubborn dry skin. // KYPRIS’s moringa kernel oil is from a co-operative effort that uses the leaves for hunger relief and the kernels for the oil. A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of this miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought soothes and nourishes stubborn, dry skin. The kernels can be used to regrow the trees but so can clippings of the leaves. The kernels can clarify water but not purify water to an extent that it is potable, so they are best used for their nourishing oil which is not traditionally consumed. The Moringa Kernel oil in this product benefits Trees for Life in Nicaragua.
* Sunflower: Local, organic blooms yield a golden seed oil wealthy in sun-protective beta-carotene and an auspicious fatty acid composition for a delicate emollience.
* Tamanu: Organically grown and pressed by a co-operative, KYPRIS’s Tamanu oil inspires cellular renewal, is used in France to help soothe burned skin, and is fantastic for enhancing the elasticity of pregnant bellies.
* Prickly Pear: Wild crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wild crafting group, our organic, wild crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids and vitamin E that soothes stressed and tired skin.