Considerations: If you are making the switch to a natural deodorant for the first time, it may take up to 4 weeks for your body to adjust. Be patient for results to materialize! Things might be fine after the first week, but you may notice an increase in body odor in the second and third weeks as your body sweats more than usual and expels built-up toxins and chemicals from your sweat glands. Your underarm bacteria will also change as you switch to a new or natural deodorant and normalize over the first few weeks of use.
There are lots of things that can affect body odor, other than deodorant. Try some of the things below to naturally keep your smell under control:
1. Reapply during the day as needed (with a spray-on deodorant, this is super easy!)
2. Avoid wearing synthetic fabrics as they can trap unpleasant odors
3. Stay well hydrated as this will dilute your sweat and reduce the amount of bacteria present
4. Stay active and sweat regularly to help detox your body
5. Keep your armpits clean and wash them thoroughly when bathing
6. Avoid eating processed foods, onion or garlic, as your diet has a noticeable impact on your stink
If this is your first time using this product, we recommend that you perform an allergy test before use. This can simply be done by applying a small amount to your forearm and waiting for 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs. If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, you may want to speak with your health care practitioner for further guidance before using products that contain essential oils.
Aloe vera juice*
Petitgrain and Rosemary* essential oils
There are no reviews yet.