- Please use within 12 months of purchase. Soapwalla makes each Deodorant Cream to order.
- Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is absolutely normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire armpit area until completely absorbed (it will absorb very quickly). Then go about your day, odor-free!
- If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we’d suggest you refrain from using our Deodorant Cream on those days and resume use the following day. Some of our customers have noticed that when they shave in the evening they’re able to use our deodorant the very next morning without any issues.
- In hot weather, our Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don’t fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Should your Deodorant Cream arrive liquefied, therefore simply mix thoroughly then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes, until it has resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will then be as good as new!
- Soapwalla products are specifically created with the most natural, food-grade ingredients available in order to be safe for those with even the most sensitive skin. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, please be sure to test body products on a small area inside your wrist for 2-3 days prior to using. Soapwalla cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products and cannot be held responsible should any occur.
- Soapwalla cannot take responsibility for packages once they leave our warehouse. For this reason we offer optional insurance (available during checkout), which we highly recommend to protect against damage or loss during transit.
Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Magnesium hydroxide, Kaolin, Lycopodium clavatum (Club moss) extract, Sunflower lecithin*, Litsea cubeba (May chang) fruit oil*, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) herb oil*, Citrus bergamia (Bergaptene-free bergamot) fruit oil*, Citrus sinensis dulcis (Sweet orange) peel oil*, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) peel oil*, Tocopherol, Melaleuca cajeputi (Cajeput) oil*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil*, Activated Charcoal, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Limonene**, Citral**, Linalool**, Geraniol**. *Certified Organic, **Naturally occurring in essential oils