In addition to our core ingredients of patented Nano-Silver with Silica, Cor’s Silver Soap contains the following ingredients to nourish, cleanse, tone and exfoliate:
- CSC Compound: Collagen, Sericin, and Chitosan comprise the uber-compound unique to Cor, developed using the latest beauty technology from Japan. The molecules of CSC are broken down into their minutest size to ensure delivery, absorption and performance upon reaching the target layer.
- Collagen starts to disappear at the rate of 1.5% per year in adulthood. Cor’s soap contains Marine Collagen, one of the best sources of renewable Collagen, which can add a more youthful appearance to your face.
- Sericin is a natural, soluble protein made from silk. Highly moisture-binding, sericin imparts a unique and highly aesthetic skin feel. Sericin has film-forming abilities that have been shown to protect the skin against the harsh effects of the sun.
- Chitosan is a natural fiber that acts to even out skin tone. Used in the dieting industry, it can absorb up to 6 times its weight in fat and washes away with the unwanted oils. Cor’s soap balances out the skin’s oil levels, especially in trouble areas like the T zone. • Hyaluronic Acid is a wonderful humectant which has been shown to hydrate the skin, allowing it to appear smoother and more radiant. Clinical studies have shown that it also helps wounds heal more quickly, and can reduce the appearance of both old and new scars.
- Jojoba and Aloe soothe, and Avocado provides the vitamins A, and E, so necessary for healthy skin.