30 ACTIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Quinoa The Incan ‘mother grain’ proffers a wealth of vitamin E and 8 essential amino acids to soothe and nourish even the most upset skin into balance. Our quinoa oil comes from small, pesticide-free farms that cold press this prized botanical.
Zinc A clinically studied mineral friend of your skin’s immune system, zinc, balances your complexion while supporting its natural abilities to heal.
Lilac Leaf Stem Cells A clinically proven, highly sustainable source of verbascoside, a worthy foe to blemishes, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum over production.
Green Tea Provides an antioxidant burst of EGCG and polyphenols to soothe redness.
Asiaticoside The active saponin of Centella asiatica lovingly supports skin’s connective tissues to diminish the appearances of current and past blemishes.
Chaparral One of the oldest living plants native to the desert, yields a potent extract wealthy in botanical wisdom and lignans that impart an antioxidant-like effect to irritated skin.
Tea Tree & Lavender A proprietary blend of balancing, calming essential oils to minimize the appearance of inflammation and challenge the pesky occurrences of blemishes.
We added the following….
* Quinoa Seed Oil – We added this essential amino acid-rich plant oil to better nourish compromised skin.
* Lilac Leaf Stem Cells – One of the genius aspects of some plant stem cells is the ability to offer a valuable constituent that is propagated from a single cell. A rich source of verbascoside, the lilac leaf stem cells benefit skin that is break out prone or recovering from break outs, old and new.
* Chaparral – Plant wisdom from a desert shrub that thrives in the most inhospitable environments and lives longer than most plants on earth has some serious botanical smarts to proffer. Our wild crafted chaparral was traditionally used as an herbal aid for those suffering from cancer and other inflammatory conditions. It’s viewed ethnobotanically as an ancient antibiotic, and modernity has discovered its lignans to have an antioxidant-like effect, hence its calming benefits to skin.
* Asiaticoside – Instead of using a complete extract of Centella asiatica, we reached for the clinically studied, active saponin of the herb: asiaticocide, shown to be even more supportive of skin’s connective tissues.
* Montmorillonite – A fairy dusting of this super soothing clay helps skin to maintain a happy balance of sebum which in turn limits the food supply of undesirable bacteria.