- • Remove the Miss de Gaspé Roll With It™ micro-needling tool from its protective shell.
- • Disinfect by letting the head soak in isopropyl alcohol for 15 minutes before use.
- • Cleanse and tone your face using your fave products while your micro-needling tool is being disinfected.
- • Wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap before handling your micro-needling tool or touching your face.
- • Imagine your face divided into 4 sections: The cheeks, forehead, nasolabial/mouth and chin areas.
- • With one hand, hold the skin you are treating firmly.
- • With the other hand, grip the tool by placing your index finger on the top of the handle. With gentle to moderate pressure, begin rolling the tool vertically for 4-5 strokes over the treatment area (rolling back and forth is equal to 1 stroke).
- • When changing direction, lift to reposition the roller (do not drag the roller as this can scratch and irritate the skin).
- • Repeat steps 3 and 4 rolling horizontally and then diagonally.
- • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for each section of the face you wish to treat.
- • If you wish to treat the neck, repeat steps 2 to 5 on the designated area.
- • Your treatment is now complete.