Optimal Ingredient Concentrations
Made with 0.5% pure retinol, advanced peptides, and the highest concentration of Beta-T ever formulated, this is a concentrated anti-aging treatment with proven results. At 0.5% pure retinol, it achieves maximum results on fine lines and hyperpigmentation without excess irritation.
How to Apply Retinol
- Wash your face and wait a few minutes until your skin is completely dry. This is important.
- If you’re using a serum such as the Riversol Anti-Aging Serum or the Corrector, apply this before the retinol. Allow the skin to dry completely before proceeding.
- Apply a pea-size amount of retinol to your face with your fingertips in upward and outward motions, starting at your chin.
Add Retinol to Your Routine
To get the most out of adding retinol to your routine, please put use in this order:
- Cleanser (including Micellar Water)
- Spot Treatments (Acne Treatment)
Remember to use sunscreen the following morning.
Retinol Schedule for New Users
Apply the retinol for 1 hour before bed every evening. Wash off with a gentle cleanser, then moisturize.
Apply the retinol for 2 hrs before bed every evening. Wash off with a gentle cleanser, then moisturize.
Apply the retinol for 3 hrs before bed every evening. Wash off with a gentle cleanser, then moisturize.
Week 4 and Beyond
Apply before bed, then moisturize. Leave retinol on overnight.
If any irritation develops, reduce the application time by 50% and start the step again. E.g. If irritation in week 2. Reduce the application time to 1 hour (instead of 2) for a full week, then move to 2 hours in the next week. Proceed until you can comfortably wear it for 3 hours with no irritation for a full week.